The new Jabra Elite 45h could be the perfect affordable solution for long days in the office and long haul travel.
These new on-ear headphones offers 50 hours on just one charge and the ability to get 10 hours of play from just 15-minutes charging.
That is 10 hours more battery life than when I reported about the Elite 45h during CES back in January.
The compact foldable design is perfect for travel too, and the on-ear design should offer superior comfort for long use compared to in-ear headphones (plus, no other in-ear option offers that battery life).
Leveraging decades of hearing know-how and audio technology from sister company GN Hearing, producers of world-class hearing aids, Jabra has created MySound that elevates music experience to new levels. This feature can be accessed through the Sound+ companion app which allows users to take a hearing test which MySound optimises their music experience and calibrates the headphones to offer a truly customised audio setting suited to each individual hearing profile**. This innovative new solution promises a truly personalised music experience suited to the needs of every unique user.
Key features and specifications:
- Up to 50 hours battery life with just one charge
- Ultra-fast charge of 10 hours in 15 mins
- Large 40mm speaker for a superior music experience
- Optimize the music experience to your individual hearing profile with MySound
- Lightweight and portable at just 160g
- Single fold allows headphones to lie flat, fitting easily into bags
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 for heightened connectivity
- Dual-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy environments
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa**, Siri® and Google Assistant
- Customisable music equaliser, available in the Jabra Sound+ app
Pricing and availability
Jabra Elite 45h is available in the UK and Ireland at John Lewis, Curry’s, Argos, Amazon, Very and Harvey Norman (Ireland only), MSRP £89.99. The headphones are available in four colours – Titanium Black, Gold Beige, Navy and Amazon Edition Copper Black.
You can currently pre-order them from Amazon with a launch date of 1st of July 2020.