Even though Oppo announced the Find X2 series almost 2-months ago (back when we were allowed to do things) you have not actually been able to buy the phones. Not sure why they did that. Anyway, Oppo, today, had a second launch, this time to announce you can buy their phones.
The two flagship phones, the X2 Pro and X2, are powered by the 5G Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset. Then the X2 Neo and X2 Lite use the 5G Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset, making them two of the first phones to land in the UK with this chip.
OPPO Find X2 Pro – RRP £1,099
Available in Ceramic Black at EE, O2, Vodafone, Carphone Warehouse, Virgin Media and Amazon; and available in Orange Vegan Leather at Carphone Warehouse and Amazon:
The Oppo Find X2 Pro looks like it is one of the best phones of the year, and this, therefore, means it costs a fortune at £1,099.
It has a massive 1440p AMOLED display running at 120Hz which is possibly the best display at the moment, you then get an impressive camera arrangement with a primary camera that as 48MP but a massive 1/1.43″ sensor, this is then combined with a 5x periscope zoom lens and a 48MP ultra-wide.
This is then all powered by the flagship SD865 and a 4260 mAh battery keeping it all running with 65W charging.
To justify the price a little, if you pre-order, now you will get a FREE pair of BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay H8i (RRP £350).
OPPO Find X2 – RRP £899
Available in Ceramic Black exclusively at O2:
- OPPO’s flagship 5G handset features a cinema-quality 6.7 Inch True Billion Colour QHD+ display and full HDR10+ content support for the ultimate audio-visual experience. The display has received an A+ rating from DisplayMate, and has already set 12 smartphone screen performance records.
- Users can charge the phone in just 38 minutes with OPPO’s market-leading SuperVOOC 2.0 technology.
- Powerful 5G experience backed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform, enabling users to download films in seconds and roam freely between 4G and 5G.
- Buy an OPPO Find X2 and Get a FREE pair of BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay H8i (RRP £350). Offer ends of 10th June. * Terms and conditions apply.
OPPO Find X2 Neo – RRP £599
Available in Starry Blue at O2 and Carphone Warehouse; and available in Moonlight Black at EE, Carphone Warehouse, O2, Virgin Media and Amazon:
- Measuring a mere 7.7mm thick, the Find X2 Neo packs the ultimate Qualcomm Snapdragon-backed 5G experience in a lightweight and streamlined handset design.
- It also offers versatile imaging capabilities including Ultra Steady Video 2.0 to shoot silky-smooth, high-definition footage of every action-packed moment.
- Buy an OPPO Find X2 Neo and get a FREE BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay A1 2nd Gen (RRP £200).
OPPO Find X2 Lite – RRP £399
Available in Pearl White at Carphone Warehouse and Amazon; and available in Moonlight Black at EE, O2, Vodafone, Carphone Warehouse, Virgin Media and Amazon:
- Backed by Qualcomm Snapdragon, the Find X2 Lite gives you full 5G power with a long-lasting battery that can be charged to 50% in 20 minutes and 100% in less than an hour.
- Explore new ways to get creative with the 48 MP Ultra-Clear Quad Camera or game-on with the Find X2 Lite’s ultra-responsive screen.
- Buy an OPPO Find X2 Lite and Get a FREE pair of Enco Free Headphones (RRP£119).
OPPO Enco Free headphones – RRP £119
Available in Black – coming soon:
- Uncover a wireless audio revolution with the perfect audio pair for your smartphone, compatible with almost every handset on the market.
- Experience ultra-low Bluetooth latency with smoother AV synchronisation and less connection interference.
- Amongst the first wireless headphones that feature ultra-dynamic speakers, providing a powerful audio experience.
OPPO Enco W31 headphones – RRP £69
Available in White or Black – coming soon:
- Unleash the power of music with a more economical alternative to the Enco series, compatible with most smartphones.
- Experience enhanced frequency response across two audio modes: one to enhance pop and classical music, and another for rock and EDM – wherever your musical taste takes you – for a powerful audio experience.